Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Good to be Home

Mike Meister Solid Bikes Edit from Dustin Arp on Vimeo.


Figured this was post worthy, as it commemorates my admiration for Solid Bikes as well as Colorado. You can't spell Colorado without RAD! Plus the bank to wall in this video is one of the sweetest spots I've ridden to the date.

Escape from Oakland took place over the weekend, and many thanks to those who put up with me or just hung in there while I traversed the concrete jungle of multiple realities. As Chris San Augustin put it, the backdrop resembled a mix of Waterworld, Mad Max, and Suicide Girls, and the amount of alcohol absorbed into my consciousness was like navigating a map by MC Escher. Part of me wishes I could show you pictures of the madness, but mainly I just want to put it behind me. Props to Kweli, Cheese, and the rest of First Rule for getting us on board that wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment