Thursday, June 27, 2013

Double Feature?

This is definitely a first for Country Clubbin'. We've got a double feature on our hands. The first video is a top secret vid I made as the introductory CC edit after I bought Beerman's camera. I held off on posting it because my clips were in Brokeless 3, which hadn't come out yet, and the rest went to Another Beer in El Rancho. I sent it out so I could get feedback, but now I think it's time to share this short but sweet teaser of what the Country Clubbin' international has to offer.

Donuts from Andy Maguire on Vimeo.


Next, we have a remix of Silent Mike clips that were featured in The Hunt For Shred October 2, Where's the Beach Bro v2, and a few never before seen gems. Hopefully this will encourage Mike to ride more with the boys! Or maybe I'm the goth who rides by himself all the time? Who knows. Recognize the skill performed by this man!

Silent Mike SD Remix from Andy Maguire on Vimeo.


Well boys, that's our first double feature. Working on a few different projects at the moment, so put your thinking caps on and come film some stuff. Summer is in full swing, so let the party begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment