Friday, May 22, 2009

Small BIG spot? Funner?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH yeah (coolaid guy voice)


The new funspot will be of actual fun size. So maybe not as many grom 26ers doing the trademark clockwise fuck andy maguire up loop. Which in my opinion was the biggest down fall of the old park, who the fuck wants to hit 2 weak boxes in a never ending clockwise loop, fucking up everyone that has any creativity to use the ob-stacles in a different way.

The new box will be 6 feet tall, 12 feet wide, and 10 feet long; and shit ryan fuckin nyquist is building it. AND! Gone is the stupid ass wallride/berm that succeeded in wasting about half the available wood for the old not-so-fun spot. I cannot wait to drink a 40 and pee under the new ramps. sweet deal.

Come out this weekend and lend a helping hand and check out the new park. Im looking at you B-Rad.



stole these photos from jackson allen because i am unable to do anything for myself

1 comment:

  1. hahaha ok, so this is the week for me! Jaskson posted the B-Rad frame on the Canyon, and now your tellin me I need to put some work in at the new funner spot...welll you got your wish I'm free for the weekend so i'll be there....I'm just on a mission today to find a fork wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete