Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Merry Half Christmas Eve!
















Normally I'd include a sweet picture of Santa Cruz's beloved birthday boy, but I'm at work and all the pictures I have access to involve beer, marijuana, blood, or some other troll shit. So happy birthdaybeev to Carpplebeev, I'm glad we still have you 22 years in all, even though some have tried to keep you down.


Unrelated, I've got a free bike up for grabs (as shown above). One would say that there are minor cosmetic defects. It also may need reflectors. It's a 2-hip Lino with some slight modifications: super light weight pedal (right only), emergency spacer kit, fossilized chain, and built in locking mechanisms for the back hub (good for keeping bike thieves away). Peg on the front and extra wide bars makes this an excellent 2-seater vehicle. Gold sprocket is made from real gold$$$$$$$. Anyways, normally I'd ask something but this bad boy has been taking up space at my house, crashing on the couch, and not paying rent. Needs new home, ASAP!!! If interested, reply in the comments section.










1 comment:

  1. Hey Carp I'll take it and give that bike a good home. i WOULD SAY hAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT i'LL DO THAT IN PERSON. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete