Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Harpo Productions


Today's lesson in history:

http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/september_30.html

From Chief Justice appointments to Hooters settling discrimination suits, September 30 is quite an eventful day. In fact, I'd like to say that September seems to spawn an unusual amount incidents. Take September 8th for example; it's the birthdate of my Mom, my half-sister, two of my mom's friends, and Country Club's very own Triangle Head. And just when you thought you had enough, the next day after party of captain stabby himself surfaced to life in 1987. But today, I'd like to send a shout out to one of the leading ladies of Country Clubbin, Janelle! Happy birthday, and for all you other scumbags out there, keep your Saturday free, cuz we gettin tore back!

And to keep just a little BMX in this piece, I saw this and didn't really want it to get swept in the tsunami of web videos that ebb and flow to The Come Up shores. Super good dude from Portland, Maine. Tell me when THAT trip is going down, i got mad family out there!


TalkoftheTown Maine - James Meliota - Summer 09 from TalkoftheTown Maine on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Janelle! I'll buy you that martini made of grass clippings I was babbling about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thank you, hahaha! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete