Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Huzzzzzah!


Business first, then party in the back. For those interested, shirts will be made in honor of shredders that happen to reside in Santa Cruz or the caverns of my heart. For all interested, please leave your name and your shirt size in the comments page and hopefully these bad boys will be made before the jam on Halloween at fun spot. You won't have to buy these, i'm gonna be making about 25 total for all y'all smelly boyz. Since i'm sure Country Clubbin' has a pretty exclusive audience (much like Country Clubs in general), this will be the easiest way for me to make sure I have accounted for the interested parties and accurate shirt sizes. And what's on this shirt, you may ask? I have revealed it's top secret design to some of the most elite and high ranking members of the Clubbin', and so far it has yielded mighty returns. Have faith in the Country Club, for the Club locks on to your steering wheel and ALWAYS prevents theft.

As far as this kid goes, I should make him a shirt too. This is kind of old, but makes me glad I can ride in the middle of October. Enjoy!

Airik Elstracular Spectacular from North of Ten on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Luke brennan. Large son!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so-cal miguel... medium

    its ok. take your time.i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to be part of the club. i like 40's and wear a large shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B-rad Medium STOKED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. money mike monday sez medium for me sir! gotta let that gut show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEDIUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fucking excited

    ReplyDelete