Monday, August 9, 2010

I was too young to realize what was going on...

Stoked to see this video up, and apparently Budman has a few more oldies-but-goodies up his sleeve. I think I was like 12 or something watching this video, and the concept of Burning Man was well over my head. I just thought a chick with a robot dick was funny as fuck. Birdwell and Joey G kill it, not to mention that one guy Bryan Nicequist or something. Nor Cal Ballers!

Hardcore Sick Jumping from Chris McMahon | SJBMX on Vimeo.


Saw this too, figured I should post it. Joey Chernoff is a rad rider and has been rad since riding green Diamondbacks in boots. Guest appearances by Colin Moyer, Sean Seiling, and Sprinkles. Maybe somebody else too...hip.

2hip Presents: Joey Chernoff & friends from 2hip Bikes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment