Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat My Shorts

Based on the buckets of water that have been dousing the 831, Fall has made its dramatic presence known. Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I've worn pants while riding the good ol' parking garage manual pad. So to send off shorts-wearing weather, here is a tribute to some of my favorite pairs of shorts that finally tattered themselves to the gates of garment heaven.


The greyboys with the half glute salute


Cut-off cargoes featuring the pull-out pocket and right leg slit



Oliver Twist Pickpocket Accessible Reverse Pocket


Trust me, you can dig DEEP into that pocket and not find shit


The post-torn rage is gonna catch on, I swear.


I never really understood why my shorts always seemed to tear at the pockets. I can't think of any time I feel on the tops of my cargo pockets (which would probably cause damage to one's thighs), but apparently that was the weakest point on this contribution from Express For Men. Designer shredding.



And the Etnies shorts. I'm pretty sure these were hand-me downs from Tony Campos, which were hand-me downs from Ruben Alcantara. Something tells me I should've put these on Ebay rather than in the dumpster.


1 comment: