Friday, February 17, 2012

Frick

What was the first thing you noticed about your ritual visit to Country Clubbin' today? Ok, I'll spoil it for you. No more annoying adult content warning! That's right, after all these years, we (as in I) finally gave in and admitted that we will never have content badass enough to deserve that disclaimer. I'm pretty sure we'll still say "fuck" and occasionally post a picture of a boob, but for now, I feel we just aren't living up to Dirty Midwest's vision of adult content.

Without further ado, my favorite up and comer Tristan Adams proving that he stays low to the ground too. Such a badass, er I mean badbutt!



Stumbled upon this one, and it not only has a clip of me doing a rail to 90, but it also has some trannies treading upon our sacred ground. Just kidding, but somebody might need to get choked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment