Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Alpha Frail


After fifty years, Spider Man finally enlisted the help of a side-kick by the name of Andy Maguire, otherwise known as Alpha. I hope it all adds up now; not working a landscaping job, the regular posts on the blog, catching me riding around town during business hours. Let's just say that working for Mr. Parker has it's perks and there really is a lot of down time when your career choice is super hero. On the flip side, I'm protecting the citizens of Santa Cruz County (with some exceptions in Santa Clara and Monterey Counties) from tweekers, bike thieves, scum, and schoolyard bullies. Oh shit, I think I just compromised my secret identity.

Based on this video, Dakota Roche is doing pretty well as Corey Martinez's BMX super hero sidekick. Although I kind of wonder what kind of green, toxic and possibly carbonated goo he had to drench himself with in order to get those lightening reflexes, insane pop, and unmatchable steeze. What could that substance be? And would enough Country Club have the same effect?

1 comment: