Thursday, January 17, 2013

Monkey Trouble

It's been a week since the last post; thoroughly disturbing for the loyal followers out there. For that, I apologize. However, we have a good edit from the Sweaty Buns Twins and other Full Frame Collective folk. It's nice to have riding content, because I almost just settled for "monkey riding something" as the main attraction. Then again, aren't we all just monkeys on bikes? Not trying to blow anybody's mind this early in the morning, but think about it. Keep your eyes peeled for a fakie pig ride thread the needle set-up.



1 comment:

  1. yes, as per usual, any time I come to "the club" and dont see new content, i get the sudden urge to choke someone. but also every time I come on over here and see new content, I am thouroughly impressed/entertained.

    ReplyDelete