Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mike Holiday

Well boys, it's quarter to 1am, and I'm feeling good. Had roughly a 12 hour work day, and low and behold, there's one warm PBR from Mike's birthday sitting at the bottom of my stairwell. A wonderful way to cap off the night. You'd think it wouldn't get much better than that, but then the online content started to flow. No, it wasn't the Nike Batalla BCN. It was them boys of mine getting me hyped with the shit below. So hyped that I might even try to find that left over Jim Beam. Or not, cuz tomorrow was meant for riding! To close things off in a very weird way, I am grateful to be a part of the BMX universe!

Mike holidays are my favorite holidays. From his wedding, bachelor party, birthday parties, and most recently his 30th bday party, it's pretty evident the man knows how to fucking party. He's like the working man's Santa Claus or something. I'm pretty sure I drank 30 beers in his honor that night, as I'm pretty sure I've done that for all of his special occasions, so my memory is a little bit fuzzy. But Jackson is a a great journalist, so we'll let him and the Least Most get you stoked on this legendary Level 3 Trailblazer. http://leastmost.com/features/dirty-thirty/
Colburg pulling spots out of his ass... but can he pick up a beer with that hinder?

Plus if you see Cubby today, wish him a happy birthday.

1 comment: