Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy FU Year!

Andrew Gobbonus from Charlie Crumlish on Vimeo.



So far, we've gone two days into the new year without a stolen bike! Hooray! With that said, I don't really understand why I would be making a post. But since I know there are CC viewers somewhere in the darkest corners of hell, some new content would be nice.

Andrew Gobbo is rad, and I love posting mutual content before Beerman. The FU crew really seem to know what's up in terms of creative street riding. I may even purchase their new video. I want to get a new CC edit out for the new year, so let's do some handycamming. With sprinkles.

1 comment:

  1. A closet full of shorts and brown pants, more than 2 pegs, awesome backwheel and half cab lines, and a first name of Andrew. Uncanny similarities.

    ReplyDelete