Friday, January 8, 2010

What if...?

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like had I never ate shit on a BMX and thought it was the most awesome thing in the world. Sometimes I feel like I can't even relate to the world that doesn't believe in the almighty 20" wheel. Thanks to modern technology, we are able to peer into the future and accurately address some of the what-if questions that plague us today.

I was thinking about giving some heartfelt analysis of what it would be like if I quit riding when I came to UCSC, but then I figured I'd let the video speak for itself. I'd like to think that heartfelt and inspirational content is generally frowned upon by this website anyways. Plus I'm sure I've brought it up when I'm drunk or something. So here's what I'd probably be like if my college became my top priority, and my bike was sold on craigslist before September 2004...



Hopefully there will be some bike related content when Smelly, Murph Dawg and I come back from Fresno. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. uh is it just me or does ross trent = russ barone? i may be wrong, i need to look into this

    ReplyDelete
  2. "our cat, chichi, is an ignorant BALDHEAD!"

    ReplyDelete