Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SFA

New t1 built up - brakes? gyro? Happy birthday to K-BONE, I thought we had the same B-day? Probably gonna try to have a drunken bonfire or something this weekend if anyone wants to drink too many Pacificos and play with fire, gettin' old.

this is an entry from Steven Hamilton's blog, I wonder if he'd be down to post on countryclubbin?

"This morning I was at Buckeye Donuts and I was sitting outside after I ate my breakfast croissant egg and cheese sandwich and there was a milk carton on the bench, like in the middle of the bench just sitting there. I wanted to sit on the bench and I was going to move the milk carton, and but then I thought wait why is there a milk carton just on the bench by itself. Is it possible that it's really a bomb? I took a stick and threw it at it but it didn't explode but I still think it was a bomb so I called the police when the cop came he said I was out of my mind that he could have me arrested for making such a stupid phone call but I said well i think it's a bomb because there is no reason for a milk carton to be sitting right in the middle of the bench by itself. I dared him to touch it though so he said look and picked it up and threw it in the trash."

1 comment:

  1. hapy bday asshole... ur officially old.. get fucked up today..-kelly

    ReplyDelete