Monday, July 27, 2009

Mondayz

3 for 5



shreddingggggggggg

Andy Maguire from Chris McMahon | SJBMX on Vimeo.




and also, saw this over on beermans site about Joey Chernoff

I’ll start off with the good news about Joey first: He won the School’s Out Jam last night. Now for the bad news: He’s been in the hospital in Fresno since last night, after breaking two vertebrae in his neck during the post-jam high jump contest. Thankfully, Danny Leahy and Kelly Costello are staying down there with him for the time being. Danny’s told me that Joey’s pretty out of it right now, and is strapped down until the doctors decide whether or not he needs surgery; also, he’s told me that Joey has been able to move his extremities, which is obviously a good sign. I’ll post updates as I get them, and you’ll be hearing about some sort of DawgAid-style event to help him out with his medical bills once he gets back home from Fresno. In the meantime, keep him in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment