Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Aye Dios Miyo!

I had a moment of clarity as I sat upon my thrown last night and remembered my password, Then realized I was out of toilet paper and got in the shower. Moving back to Felix street in a month, building a new bike in a month, taking some time off work in a month?

Blue Oyster Cult Friday? let the vomit flow.

Forrest rangers are no joke, they will pop up in the middle of the wilderness and right you all sorts of tickets, including open containers and "restrict area" tickets. I owe the city a lot of money now.



here Nate explains how King Crab and Pacifico is not a crime.

turns out thats a crime too.

1 comment:

  1. FELIX THE CAT AINT GOT SHIT ON THAT SLUTTY CAT OF YOURS THAT WONT STOP HAVING BABIES
    ride this week and then friday and then B.O.C.

    ReplyDelete