Friday, June 25, 2010

I've gotta feelin'...

Four loco posts for one busy week in June. Tonight's gonna be a good good night. For the Santa Cruz readers, here is a pretty big hint:



It's also the eve of W.O.W. I'm sure some ogres will be trolling up the gangplanks to do battle with the forces, displaying feats of magical proportions, and consuming a lot of Rockstar energy drink. Here's the trailer, and it looks like it will be even better than last year, being free and all. Three words: Scotty Freakin' Cranmer.

Warriors of Wood II Preview from Chris McMahon | SJBMX on Vimeo.

Does anybody else Jarrod Allen? I'm sure everybody says I! Shreddily whoa!



newoldfooty from j-rod on Vimeo.



I also thought this was a pretty sick edit. I know Ashley Charles used to ride for WTP, and Ben Lewis kind of reminds me of a Jarrod/Steveo collaboration child, so here you go. Sellout Fridays will become a new trend in which we post random corporate edits that will someday make us billionaire web content promoters. Sell out the most!



Now, it's time for me to suck back a delicious kale, parsley, strawberry, banana smoothie, followed by six hours of straight meditation. Holla at jah boi!

P.S., don't forget about the video battle in the post below, I'm totally serious about it. Mario is in the lead 100%, because I'm not having that everybody should win bullshit. This is cut throat competition, winner takes all, loser forfeits the right to have the taste of hawaiian punch and mouthwash linger in their mouth as a reminder of their painful sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment