Thursday, July 29, 2010

All the Money in the World...

Here is the spoiler for tomorrow's man of the hour. I know we have some Country Club readers over the hill, maybe even in different countries and galaxies, and unfortunately not everyone in the extended family/links section can make it. Don't be scared though, this year the chances of being stabbed decreased dramatically over the last two years. So count on tomorrow looking like this:















At this point, Eddie Money is completely drunk and comes close to falling off the stage.
Post YOUR line up predictions in the comments. Whoever is correct will get a Country Club 40oz the next time I see them. I am serious about this. Answers must be posted by 6PM PST on Friday, July 30, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Damm my cursed luck ! someone better get wasted and yell "sha-sha-sha-shakin!" the whole time as my proxie.

    And it is commonly known in the circles i run with what happens to the money man at the end of the show, I will give some other troll the chance at that refreshing beverage...

    ReplyDelete