Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Would You Dew(tour)?

This kid basically dominates all the local jams and recently got 3rd at the EPIC Santa Cruz Jump Jam, so after winning the Ramp Rats Free Flow Contest on Sunday, I'm giving him some room to shine. I feel sort of weird because I don't really know Jason nor do I expect him to be down with heavy Country Club 40oz consumption, but god damn he kills it, he's from the bay, and I guess he's a pretty humble dude too. So hat's off young Jason, we salute your exceptional skills on a bike as well as the potential to eviscerate the evil forces of Mike Spinner at whatever Dew Tour you attend this year.



And I think as a legitimate blog of somewhat exclusive content, we need to make a parody of this classic Nickelodeon TV show based around doing exceptionally retarded tasks for Country Club 40's. Or a segment similar to What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar. Suggestions in the comments are more than welcome.

1 comment:

  1. lick a troll, jump off the lost boys bridge, try to out bench press Mike, go to the drunk tank....
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete