Thursday, July 22, 2010

Puppet Master at the Helm

Little Orphan Andy from Andy Maguire on Vimeo.

Since I can't ride for about a month or two, I made this video of clips that were just floating around, homeless and in need of some care. A little from Mike's computer, a little from Jackson, a few from Murph, and bam we're done.

Also, I wanted to point out that I've been making a few changes to the blog as of late. You may have noticed that instead of looking like an impenetrable cloud of smoke or an overcast day most likely to yield a rainstorm, Country Clubbin' now resembles its namesake, a 40oz of Country Club Malt Liquor. Well, I guess the cloudy day comparison could work, but beer is better. There is an expanded list of links on the right as well, so feel loved if you're included, or leave your website in the comments if you think you should be a part of the Country Clubbin' worldwide conglomeration. Also, I tagged a lot of posts and will continue to do so, that Country Clubbin is a little more memorable and easier to navigate. In the near future, I hope to have everything tagged, links hyperlinked or embedded when possible, videos up to date in case they were taken down by their hosts, and possibly invite a few more bloggers. Please don't be surprised that posting has greatly expanded too; from once a month, to once a week, to wow, more than once a day. And no, we didn't kill or overthrow Kurt. I'm down for the count and want to help make this site a little more enjoyable for all. Enjoy!

1 comment: